The middle LED keeps blinking
Created by: Michele Baggio
Modified on: Mon, 8 Nov, 2021 at 3:09 PM
If you have triggered Record or Stream on your Instamic and the middle LED keeps blinking, it can easily be solved by formatting the internal memory.
Here is how:
- Press and hold the Instamic button until it turns off (15 - 20 secs)
- Start the unit back
- Load the Instamic Remote app
- Select Audio Recorder
- Tap to connect to your Instamic
- Go to Settings (Tools icon)
- Format the internal memory
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.