Once configured, you will be free to move around and do meetings, training lessons or yoga classes, hands-free :-)
1. Make sure that your Instamic is running on firmware 1.2.73. Upgrade procedure here.
2. Launch the Instamic Remote application and connect to your Instamic.
3. Go to Settings and make sure to Disable the Auto-Gain and Enable the Hands-Free Profile Mode on Settings.
4. Enable the audio streaming on the Capture Page.
Note You can keep the app running to adjust the gain from your mobile device anytime you need it.
5. Let's jump on Windows.
Go to Start / Settings / Devices and Bluetooth & other devices
Press the + button to Add Bluetooth or other device
7. Click on Bluetooth
8. Wait for Instamic to show up. Make sure to select Instamic with the Headphones icon.
9. Instamic is connected and ready to be used as an external Bluetooth microphone.
10. If you want to make Instamic your default microphone, go to Settings / System / Sound and choose it from the Input drop menu.
11. You are now able to use Instamic during your Zoom meeting, Skype Calls, Live Streams, etc.
For any further questions, we are happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele and The Instamic Team