Here are some solutions to solve or reduce streaming artifact when using Instamic in Hands-Free Profile.
- Make sure to run the latest Instamic's firmware. Here is how to update it.
- Disable the Auto-gain feature under Settings.
- Set the recording mode in Mono.
- Set the input gain at 10db (no more).
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices that can potentially interfere with the Instamic's Bluetooth connection (the Apple Watch requires big resources out of the Bluetooth channel).
- Un-pair, forget Instamic, and pair it back under the iOS Bluetooth settings.
- Quit all running apps in the background.
- Turn off the Wifi connection.
If none of the solutions mentioned above solve remove/reduce the artifacts, please send us an email to email@example.com with your iOS version and phone model.
Thanks so much
The Instamic Team