Google recently required to enable the Locations Services to get access to any Bluetooth Device.
If you cannot see Instamic on the Instamic Remote Search Page follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your phone, Installed Apps
- Tap on Instamic Remote, Permissions
- Enable the Locations Service
- Go back to Instamic Remote and refresh the Search Page
- Your Instamic will appear on the list.
If Instamic still doesn't show up, make sure to enable the GPS/Location Service from the Control Center (pic below)
Michele and the Instamic Team